2013 Polaris Ranger Crew
Approximate odometer reading as of today: 2155 mi
The vehicle is to be sold “AS IS” by the Aleutians East Borough School District – to the highest bidder. The vehicle is operating and appears to be in good condition with a new motor. With respect to the vehicle’s current condition – NO warranty is implied, nor provided. Any costs associated with the repair and/or removal of the vehicle will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Minimum Bid: $6,000
The School District retains the right to reject all bids.
Sealed bids may be submitted, mailed, or faxed to the District Office at the address above, and the vehicle may be inspected at the Sand Point School during normal business hours.
DEADLINEFORSEALEDBIDS: January 12, 2018 by 4:00pm
SAND POINT CITY COUNCIL
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 7:00 pm
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA (more…)
Employment opportunity from Pauloff Harbor Tribe!
Art and Betty Torres will be out of town through the end of December 2017. The TDX office will be closed, but all payments can be made through TDX’s Anchorage office. Call the Sand Point office for all fuel deliveries as well!
Aleutians East Agenda Assembly Meeting
PDF: Agenda (110KB) – Agenda+Packet (3MB)
(packet available on website www.aleutianseast.org)
Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Meeting Time: 3:30 p.m. (no workshop)
Anchorage office building (3380 C St.) and by teleconference in each designated community location below:
King Cove AEB office
False Pass-city office
Sand Point – AEB office
Akutan -city office
Nelson Lagoon Corp.
Cold Bay Library
All communities will be provided with conference calling information for the designated location in your community. Public comments on agenda items will take place immediately after the adoption of the agenda. Additional public comments can be made at the end of the meeting.
ASSEMBLY MEETING AGENDA
1. Roll Call & Establishment of Quorum.
2. Adoption of the Agenda.
3. Swearing in newly appointed Assembly Member, Chris Emrich.
3. Community Roll Call and Public Comment on Agenda Items.
– November 9, 2017 Assembly Meeting Minutes.
5. Financial Reports.
– November, Financial Reports.
– October, Investment Report.
6. Consent Agenda.
– Resolution 18-13, authorizing the mayor to negotiate and execute a contract agreement with Hickey and Associates for lobbying/consulting services for 2018.
– Resolution 18-14, adopting an alternative allocation method for the FY18 Shared Fisheries Business Tax Program for FMA 2.
– Resolution 18-15, adopting an alternative allocation method for the FY18 Shared Fisheries Business Tax Program for FMA 3.
– Resolution 18-16, recognizing Ken McHugh for his years of service as an Assembly Member.
– Introduction Ordinance 18-02, adding new Chapter 2.18.010, Borough Administrator.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. Welcome and Introduction
8:45 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Communication Discussion
– GCI – Presenter: Dan Boyette, Vice President, Wireless Services
– TelAlaska – Presenter: Dave Goggins, President
9:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Break
9:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Fisheries Discussion
– Peter Pan Seafoods – Presenter: Dale Schwarzmiller, Vice President Alaska Production
– Trident Seafoods – Presenter: Joe Plesha, Chief Legal Officer or Stefanie Moreland, Director of Governmental Relations and Seafood Sustainability
– Aleutia – Presenter: Karen Montoya, Executive Director
10:30 a.m. – 11:15a.m. Transportation Discussion
– Pen Air – Presenter: Danny Seybert, CEO
– Grant Aviation – Presenter: Austin Engebretson, Vice President of Airline Operations
11:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Break
11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
– Aleutians East Borough School District Presentation – Presenter: Michael Seifert, Superintendent
– Eastern Aleutian Tribes Presentation – Presenter: Jennifer Harrison, CEO
12:15 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. Lunch (provided)
12:45 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Borough Financial Presentation
– Alaska Permanent Capital Management – Presenter: Blake Phillips, CFA
– Newhouse & Vogler – Presenter: Jim Newhouse, CPA, Manager
– State Budget Discussion – Presenter: Mark Hickey, Borough Lobbyist
1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Break
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Community Presentations
– Akutan – Presenter: Joe Bereskin, Mayor
– Cold Bay – Presenter: Dailey Schaack, Mayor
– False Pass – Presenter: Chris Emrich, Administrator/Clerk
3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. Break
3:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Community Presentations
– King Cove – Presenter: Dave Bash, Council Member
– Nelson Lagoon – Presenter: Samantha McNeley, Bookkeeper
– Sand Point – Presenter: Glen Gardner Jr, Mayor and Tiffany Jackson, Executive Director of the Qagan Tayagungin Tribe
Download the Newest Friday Flyer Here! Friday Flyer December 8, 2017
Come down for Festivus Fun and sponsor the Senior Class at the Annual Christmas Bazaar!
Lots of fun activities and games, plus an Ugly Sweater Contest and More!
If you want a table, contact the Sand Point School!
Sand Point Jurors – Trial this week has been canceled!
Also? The Homer Court/Alaska Court System has *cancelled* their community meeting scheduled for Tuesday, November 28th, 2017. Any questions? Call the Court 907.264.0456
Sand Point Baptist will be hosting a Family Fun Day on Friday, November 24th from 2-5pm! This will be a great day for young families to come and enjoy a variety of fun crafts and other activities. Come down to the City Gym to get out and enjoy the holiday break!
The following day older students and adults can participate in a 3 on 3 sports day! Tournaments and other sporting events will be played in the City Gym on November 25th from 1-5pm. Burn off some of those Thanksgiving calories while you enjoy the wonderful people in our community!