Aleutians East Borough Assembly Meeting on 2/12/2015
This meeting will be broadcast & archived by KSDP.
(packet available on website www.aleutianseast.org )
Date: Thursday, February 12, 2015
Time/Location: Workshop: 1:30 p.m. Meeting: 3:00 p.m. – By teleconference in each community location below:
King Cove AEB office, Sand Point – AEB office, Nelson Lagoon Corp. office, False Pass city office, Akutan city office, Cold Bay city office – library, AEB Anchorage office (3380 C St)
ASSEMBLY MEETING AGENDA
All communities will be provided with conference calling information for the designated location in your community. Public comments on agenda items will take place immediately after the adoption of the agenda.
Additional public comments can be made at the end of the meeting.
1. Roll Call & Establishment of Quorum.
2. Adoption of the Agenda.
3. Community Roll Call and Public Comment on Agenda Items.
4. Approval of Advisory Appointments.
– January 20, 2015 Minutes
6. Financial Reports
– Financial Reports, January, 2015
– Investment Reports, January, 2015
7. Consent Agenda
– Resolution 15-17, the Assembly supporting the full funding for the State of Alaska Harbor Facility Grant Program in the FY2016 State Capital Budget.
– Resolution 15-18, Assembly supporting the reinstatement of a full $60 Million into the Revenue Sharing Fund on a yearly basis with a one-year appropriation of $8 Million to the fund with an effective date prior to June 30, 2014.
– Resolution 15-19, the Assembly approving the use of force account methods for the economic development administration portion of the Akutan Harbor Floats Improvement Project.
– Introduction Ordinance 15-01, Amending the FY15 Budget.
9. Old Business None
10. New Business
– Discussion on AEB Code Title 2.40 Public Works Department Revisions.
11. Reports and Updates
12. Assembly Comments
13. Public Comments
14. Next Meeting Date and Time