– Applications are available for the Popof Island Community Garden at Pauloff Harbor Tribe office.
– If you are interested in applying for a garden plot, you can stop by the PHT office to pickup an application.
– You can also request an application via mail or email.
– Garden plots are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
– Complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
– The deadline to submit an application is March 5, 2018 by mail or bring it to the spring registration meeting on March 12, 2018 @ 2:00PM at the City Chambers Municipal Building.
~ Popof Island Community Garden ~
KSDP will record the Sand Point City Council meeting & air it AFTER the King Cove basketball games.
Download the Sand Point City Council Meeting Agenda & Packet for Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 (PDF, 9.5MB).
Council materials courtesy of the Sand Point City Clerk.
SAND POINT CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Regular Meeting – Tuesday, February 13, 2017 7:00 pm
CALL TO ORDER
Tune in TODAY!
KSDP 830AM / http://apradio.org will have live play by play coverage of the
King Cove & Sand Point basketball games in Kenai AND Chugiak.
Cancelled due to weather.
King Cove live from Kenai at 3PM & 4:30PM!
Announcing by KSRM Radio!
Sand Point live from Chugiak at 5:30PM & 7PM!
Announcing by KSDP’s Johnny Curtis!
Download Sand Point School’s Friday Flyer for February 9th, 2018 (PDF, 1MB).
Thank you for all the help at the games this weekend! THANK YOU!
– Billy D and Tabitha our amazing referees during the games this weekend. Glen Gardner for keeping the books at all the games. Logan for the clock and scoreboard keeping. Billy’s girlfriend for stepping in and helping out with the scoring. Karen Walls for keeping the gate and taking amazing pictures.
– Ms. Vaughn for scoreboard keeping. Gloria, Mason and Keomi for stepping in and helping with collecting gate fees.
– Nate Julian for setting up a microphone at the last minute and filming the games for the VTC. Austin, Melrose, Johnny for broadcasting the games on KSDP.
– Bob for moving teams and keeping things going. Grace for making the yummy food.
THANK YOU TO TRIDENT SEAFOODS
– A SPECIAL thanks to Armond at TRIDENT SEAFOODS for donating dinner to the teams that were stuck an extra night! That was so nice and we really appreciate this kindness.
Amy Eubank, AEBSD Athletic Director
Question: Which is better, McDonalds or Taco Bell?
Download the AEB Assembly meeting audio (MP3, 58 Minutes, 14MB):
Download the Aleutians East Borough Assembly meeting agenda for February 8th, 2018 (PDF, 108KB).
Download the Assembly meeting PACKET for February 8th, 2018 (PDF, 8.75MB).
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2018
Time: Workshop: 10:00 a.m. – Meeting: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Sand Point AEB office building and by teleconference in each designated community locations below: King Cove AEB office, Akutan – City office
Nelson Lagoon Corp., Cold Bay Library, False Pass – city office, & Anchorage office – 3380 C St
All communities will be provided with conference calling information for the designated location in your community. Public comments on agenda items will take place immediately after the adoption of the agenda. The meeting will also be broadcast on KSDP Public Radio. Additional public comments can be made at the end of the meeting.
ASSEMBLY MEETING AGENDA
Download Eastern Aleutian Tribes Update For December 2017 / January 2018 (PDF, 1.6MB)
King Cove – Upcoming Services:
– December 21 – February 14 th : Shonna Wheeler (DHAT)
– January 8 th until March 19 th : David Modde (BH Clinician)
– January 20 th – February 13 th : Dr. Michael Costa and Gaby Costa (Dental Assistant)
– February 24 th – March 21 st : Shonna Wheeler (DHAT)
– March 28 th – Health Fair at City Gym
Nelson Lagoon – Upcoming Services:
– March 24 – 30 th : SCF Dental
Sand Point – Upcoming Services:
– January 29 – February 2 nd : Jennifer Harrison (CEO)
– February 19 – March 2 nd : SCF Dental Team
– February 15 – 24 th : Edgar Smith (Operations Director)
– March 19 – April 2 nd : Dr. Michael Costa and Gaby Costa (Dental Assistant)
Download KSDP’s play by play coverage by Rachel Grossman in Port Alsworth
Sorry, no audio: Girls – Sand Point Eagles (21) vs. Tanalian Lynx (62) on Saturday, February 3rd, 2018.