Glad you could stop by the best radio station in the East Aleutian Islands & Alaska Peninsula. Feel free to click around the site to learn more about KSDP, Sand Point & SouthWest Alaska.
– Become a supporter of KSDP
– Learn the History of KSDP 830AM
– Listen to KSDP live! Click for Windows Media Player stream or for Itunes/other players. Check out what’s playing right now
– Check out our on-air schedule and find when your favorite program airs.
– Get the insider scoop about the City of Sand Point, Alaska
– Find out how interesting the weather out here really is.
KSDP will have a meeting of the Boar of Directors on March 28, 2017. Meeting will begin at 5:30PM. Meeting is open to the public and is at the KSDP studios in Sand Point
KSDP will be having an open board meeting on December 13, 2016 at 5:30pm at the Sand Point studio offices.
KSDP Currently has the help of:
We are always looking for people to come and help! If you have an interest in giving feedback on programming and major initiatives of the station let us know! Lunch is of course provided.
Get Sign Up Sheets at the Sand Point School!
Curtis Jensen is a teacher of English at Sand Point School. He was recently elected to a one year seat in 2016!
Amy Mack was recently re-elected for a second 2 year seat in 2016. She hails from the lovely town of King Cove and is very active in the communities across the Aleutians East Borough.
Download PDF Here: Job Posting
Aleutian Peninsula Broadcasting, Inc.
KSDP Radio P.O. Box 328 Sand Point, AK 99661
Phone: (907) 383-5737 Fax: (907) 383-5271
Aleutian Peninsula Broadcasting, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.
Position: Temporary/Part–time Content Programmer
Reports to: General Manager
Work Hours: 5-15 hrs. Per week
Summary: Aleutian Peninsula Broadcasting, Inc. is seeking a dependable individual interested in broadcast, which is comfortable going On-Air and is comfortable working with Internet and software applications.
– Recording Daily Fish Reports, Weather and Community Window
– Recording, airing and archiving local Government meetings and other special events
– Programming Modern Music Library
– Updating Website
– Assisting with Station Fundraisers
Requirements: Must be comfortable speaking on–air and working with technology including audio recorders, Web-based tools such as WordPress and other industry related software. Training will be provided. A willingness to learn and apply what is taught is the most necessary requirement along with a commitment to work well with others.
This position is open until filled.
Aleutian Peninsula Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Call 383-5737 or stop by KSDP!
Download PDF Here: CPB SAS