The KSDP Community Window keeps our listeners informed of upcoming events, announcements and birthday greetings. If you have something you’d like announced, let us know by calling 907.383.KSDP (5737), fax 907.383.5271 or email email@example.com. Community Window airs Monday to Thursday at 10am and Monday to Friday at 3pm.
– The Hunt for Underwater Munitions in Unalaska and Kodiak Begins
– The House of Representatives Pass Measures to Address Medical Opioid Prescriptions
– 3 Impacts from President Drumpfs’ Budget for Alaska
· AEBSD Board President Tiffany Jackson Participates in Alaska’s Education Challenge Committee Meeting Kickoff
· AEBSD Student Athletes Shine at Native Youth Olympics
· Borough Administrator Rick Gifford Retires After More than Three Decades of Service in Local Government
· Anne Bailey Takes the Helm as AEB Borough Administrator
· Sand Point Organizes Citywide Cleanup
· City Cleanup Prize List…. Pages 13 – 15.
· Sand Point’s F/V Destination Ticket Raffle & Sweaters