KSDP is proud to announce a brand-new radio show on its airwaves. The show is titled “My Dad Rocks!” and in the dj’s own words, will be “exploring the golden era of Christian hard rock.”
Tune in to KSDP 830AM from 3pm to 4pm each and every Thursday for “My Dad Rocks!”
You can contact the dj and share your feedback or requests by emailing email@example.com or becoming a fan of the show on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sand-Point-AK/My-Dad-Rocks/280094402063). For more information about Pastor Alan Ward visit his website: http://sandpointakpastor.blogspot.com/
Lil’ Wild One will be DJing the best in hip-hop, throwback & dance Saturday evenings at 9pm.
Email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Download Lil’ Wild One’ s Promo
Fridays & Saturday nights from 7 – 9pm: The students from King Cove & Sand Point take over KSDP and play what THEY want to hear.
The KSDP Community Window keeps our listeners informed of upcoming events, announcements and birthday greetings. If you have something you’d like announced, let us know by calling 907.383.KSDP (5737), fax 907.383.5271 or email email@example.com. Community Window airs Monday to Thursday at 10am and Monday to Friday at 3pm.
Meet the People: a half hour, radio, public affairs program with host Kells Hetherington. The show airs live on 830AM KSDP @ 11AM Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Download the 2016-17 Basketball Schedule for Sand Point & King Cove (PDF)
Date Event Opponent Place Team
1/13-14 SEASON KVC/SDP (B)SDP/(G)KVC KVC/SDP
1/18-25 ROADTRIP BELOW ROAD SYSTEM KVC/SDP
–1/18 SEASON GRACE JV OR E.RIVER JV-ANC SDP (B/G)
–1/18 SEASON HOUSTON JV HOUSTON KVC (B/G)
–1/19 SEASON BIRCHWOODCH.CHUGIAK SDP (B/G)
–1/19 SEASON C.I.A. SOLDOTNA KVC (B/G)
–1/20 SEASON WASILLA LK. WASILLA SDP (B/G)
–1/20 SEASON LUMIN CHRISTLUMIN HIGH KVC (B/G) (more…)
King Cove Helps with Construction of Elders’ Tower, Installation of Bells at St. Herman Church
Download the latest edition of “In The Loop” here (pdf):
Archives available here:
In this issue:
– Cold Bay Rallies as the Community Responds to Emergency Landing of American Airlines Plane
– Knik Construction Kicks Off Cold Bay Airport Rehabilitation Project
– Akutan Geothermal Project Heats up with Test Production Well
– King Cove Helps with Construction of Elders’ Tower, Installation of Bells at St. Herman Church
– Student Athletes from Sand Point, King Cove Excel in State Cross Country Championships
– Notice of Filing of Legislative Review Annexation Petition by the City of Sand Point
– Eastern Aleutian Tribes Monthly Report