“In the Loop” archives are located here.
Download “In the Loop” – newsletter – Feb. 10, 2012 as a PDF.
Headlines from this issue:
– Unusual Winter Weather Descends Upon the Aleutians
– Japanese Tsunami Debris Arrives in Alaska Coastal Communities
– Dreamlifter Diverted to Cold Bay
– Two Borough Students to Attend Alaska Young Fishermen’s Summit
– Help Protect Your Fisheries
– News from Eastern Aleutian Tribes
– Job Opening: Bering Pacific Seafoods, L.L. C.
– Job Announcement for Plant Engineer
– Students: Get Cash for College Alaska State Fair to Award $6,500 in Scholarships
Download & read AEB’s “In the Loop” for Nov. 2, 2011 (PDF)
In this issue of “In the Loop”:
Preliminary Special Election Results – Assembly Seat F
Akutan Harbor Floats Public Workshop – Nov. 3rd at 2 pm
Southwest Alaska Transportation Plan Update
Click to download “In the Loop for Oct. 21, 2011″ (PDF)
– King Cove to Celebrate its 100-Year Anniversary with Dignitaries, Local Residents
– King Cove’s Salmon Cannery Reaches the Century Mark
– House Special Committee on Fisheries Holds Hearing on Salmon Management in the A-Y-K
– Congressional Sea Lion Hearing in Seattle Focuses on Fishing Restrictions
– Aleutia Schedules Meeting in Sand Point, King Cove Focusing on P. Cod LLP Lease Program
– AEB Fishermen’s Meeting in Seattle Scheduled to Meet Nov. 17th at Silver Cloud Hotel