2015 Tax Season
The Alaska Business Development Center’s Volunteer Tax and Loan Program celebrates 20 years of providing free tax return preparation and taxpayer education throughout rural Alaska. During 2015, teams will travel directly to seventy communities and assist an additional fifty through the Anchorage Mail-in Site.
Mark your calendar for the following travel dates. King Cove: February 27-March 1
For more information on services or to verify if your community is eligible to receive assistance contact ABDC at 1 (907) 562-0335 or visit ABDC’s website at www.abdc.org.
Like the Volunteer Tax and Loan Program on Facebook.
o False Pass: February 23-27 th (community potluck on February 26 th at 6:00pm)
o Cold Bay: February 27-28 th (community potluck on February 27 th )
o Dental Services
• King Cove: January 20 – February 6 th (Dr. Costa)
• Adak: January 19 – 22 nd (Ben, DHAT)
• King Cove: January 23 – February 6 th (Ben, DHAT)
• Sand Point: January 28 – February 6 th (Dr. Popescu, SCF)
• False Pass: February 2 – 13 th (Dr. Costa and Ben, DHAT)
• King Cove: February 17 – 20 th (Dr. Costa)
• Sand Point: February 23 – March 6 th (Dr. Costa)