There will be a Sand Point City Council Meeting this Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 7pm.
Regular Meeting Thursday, June 4, 2015 7:00 pm
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
1. Minutes: Minutes of Regular Meeting on May 12, 2015
1. Finance Officer
3. DPS Director
4. Fire Chief
5. Public Works Director
6. Harbor Master
HEARINGS, ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS:
1. Ordinance 2015-03: FY16 City of Sand Point Budget – 2nd Reading
2. Resolution 15-13: Authorizing Alaska USA Deposit Account
1. City Administrator Contract
2. Manager of Public Safety Contract
3. Marine Sync Harbor Utility Management Proposal
4. BDO FY15 Audit Proposal
SAND POINT COMMERCIAL SALMON FISHERY ANNOUNCEMENT # 01
The Alaska Department of Fish and Game will be conducting a preseason fishery stakeholder’s meeting at the Aleutians East Borough building in Sand Point at 6:00 p.m. Friday, May 29. We will teleconference with both King Cove at the Harbor House and False Pass. The purpose of this meeting is to provide all interested parties an opportunity to discuss the upcoming salmon season with ADF&G staff.
Topics covered will include:
2015 salmon outlook
2015 management strategy
2015 department test fishery
Other topics as time permits
To obtain further information, please contact the Sand Point Fish and Game office at (907) 383-2066.
1. Two Board Positions are open this year. One is a King Cove based seat and the other is a borough-wide seat. If you are interested in supporting Aleutia’s mission please contact the office at 383-5909 or email email@example.com
2. The Aleutia Annual Meeting will be held on May the 28th, which is a Thursday, at 7 pm. The location of the meeting will be the Sand Point Aleutians East Borough office, but a telephonic link will be provided. The meeting agenda will include: Introduction of new Aleutia staff, plans for the upcoming season, election of two seats and feedback from buyers. Members may attend and vote and if you are not member you may become one at the meeting.