City of Sand Point Job Opening!
The City is accepting applications for the following Part-time/Permanent Position:
JOB TITLE: Gaming Auditor SALARY: $17.00-$20.00/hr. D.O.E
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under direct supervision of the Mayor, Gaming Auditor is responsible for the day-to-day operation of City gaming programs, including financial accounting, accuracy and accountability, staff training and supervision, and reporting requirements of the State and the City of Sand Point.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Insure financial integrity and accountability of gaming programs.
• Directly supervise all gaming program employees.
• Develop and maintain policy manual for gaming activities.
• Reconcile inventory on a regular and on-going basis.
• Handle cash transactions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent (college preferred).
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
• Knowledge of general account principals including accounts receivable, payroll, taxation,
report preparation, ect.
• Enthusiasm for the work required and the ability to occasionally work after normal business