City of Sand Point Public Works – Water & Sewer

Posted on: March 23rd, 2012 | Author: General Manager | Filed under: Community Window

Click here to view the PDF File: Public Works


Or read the Text Below:


Please notify the Public Works Department if your houses are froze up or if your sewer is not flowing and someone from Public Works will come take a look at it. Call 383-5427.
Thank you.

City of Sand Point
PO Box 249
Sand Point, AK 99661
(907) 383-2696
POSTED 03-22-2012