Position: Executive Secretary to the Superintendent
Location: AEBSD Central Office – Sand Point
Associates Degree or 48 college credits
Type 40 wpm.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word Processing and Excel Spreadsheets)
Excellent telephone reception skills
Ability to Maintain Confidentiality
Office Skills/Secretary Experience
Bachelors Degree or Masters
Responsible to: Superintendent of Schools or designee
- Serve as primary receptionist
- Schedule travel arrangements for the Board and staff
- File, process, and distribute correspondence, policy manuals, and other material as needed
- File and coordinate District communications, including confidential matters.
- Type and transcribe minutes.
- Duplicate and assemble Board Packets
- Serve as the Board’s recording secretary
- Compile student reports
- All other duties as assigned