Fireworks Permit

Posted on: December 28th, 2011 | Author: Alaska Political News Wire | Filed under: Community Window

Posted 12/28/2011
City of Sand Point
P.O. Box 249
Sand Point, Alaska 99661
Anyone planning to use fireworks to celebrate the
NEW YEAR, MUST obtain a Fireworks Permit beforehand.
Permits are available at the Police Department or the City Office, and must be signed by the Chief of Police.