Job Opening for Temporary Position
Position: Administrative Secretary
Location: Aleutians East Borough School District Office, Sand Point
Dates: March 25 to May 1, 2013
Wages: $16.50 to $20 Depending on Experience
Hours: 8 AM to 1 PM Monday through Friday
High School Diploma
Proficiency in Microsoft WORD and EXCEL
- Serve as the primary receptionist.
- Schedule travel arrangements for the Board and staff.
- File, process, and distribute correspondence, policy manuals, and other materials as needed.
- File and coordinate District communications, including confidential matters.
- Type and transcribe minutes.
- Duplicate and assemble Board packets.
- Serve as the Board’s recording secretary.
- Compile student reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should supply a Cover Letter and Resume and submit either by e-mail or in-person to the AEBSD Office in Sand Point.
e-mail to Superintendent Tim Stathis: tstathis [at] aebsd [dot] org
Call for questions: 383-5222
Application Closing Date: 5 PM March 20, 2013
Aleutians East Borough School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer