MP3+PDF: AE Borough Assembly Meeting on Friday at 6pm
The Aleutians East Borough Assembly will be meeting in Cold Bay on Friday, September 22nd, 2017 at 6PM. KSDP will air & archive the meeting.
(packet available on website www.aleutianseast.org )
Friday, September 22 2017
Workshop: 3:00 p.m.
Meeting: 6:00 p.m.
Cold Bay Library and by teleconference in each designated community location below:
King Cove AEB office
Sand Point – AEB office
Akutan -city office
Nelson Lagoon Corp.
Anchorage office – 3380 C St.
False Pass-city office
All communities will be provided with conference calling information for the designated location in your
community. Public comments on agenda items will take place immediately after the adoption of the
agenda. Additional public comments can be made at the end of the meeting.
ASSEMBLY MEETING AGENDA
1. Roll Call & Establishment of Quorum.
2. Adoption of the Agenda.
3. Community Roll Call and Public Comment on Agenda Items.
– May 11, 2017 Assembly Meeting Minutes.
– June 30, 2017 Special Assembly Meeting Minutes.
5. Financial Reports.
– May, June, July, August, Financial Reports.
– June, July Investment Reports.
6. Consent Agenda.
– Resolution 18-01, appointing election judges for the October 3, 2017 Regular Election.
– Resolution 18-02, appointing Canvass Committee for the October 3, 2017 Regular Election.
– Resolution 18-03, Assembly in support of no changes to the Alaska Board of Fisheries
2017/2018 meeting cycle agenda (Submitted by Assembly Members, Paul Gronholdt and Alvin
– Resolution 18-04, Assembly in support of Peter Pan Seafoods rebuilding efforts in Port Moller
and asserting the Assembly’s ability to decide expeditiously on the Port Moller plat if needed.
– Introduction Ordinance 18-01, amending the operating and capital budget for FY17 (final).
9. Old Business.
10. New Business.
– Discussion item on Essential Air Service contract for King Cove, False Pass, Akutan.
(Submitted by Assembly Member, Chris Babcock)
11. Reports and Updates.
12. Assembly Comments.
13. Public Comments.
14. Next Meeting Date.