PDF: Aleutians East Borough Assembly Meeting on 3/8/2018 – Agenda & Packet
Download the agenda & packet for the Aleutians East Borough Assembly meeting on March 8th, 2018 (PDF, 8.5MB).
ALEUTIANS EAST BOROUGH ASSEMBLY MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, March 8, 2018
Workshop: 10:00 a.m.
Meeting: 3:00 p.m.
1. Roll Call & Establishment of Quorum.
2. Adoption of the Agenda.
3. Community Roll Call and Public Comment on Agenda Items.
– February 8, 2018 Assembly Meeting Minutes.
– February 28, 2018 Special Assembly Meeting Minutes.
5. Financial Reports.
– February, Financial Reports.
– January, Investment Report.
6. Consent Agenda.
7. Public Hearings.
– Public Hearing Ordinance 18-06, Records Management.
– Public Hearing Ordinance 18-07 – An Ordinance Authorizing the Mayor to negotiate and execute assignment, assumption and consent of Tidelands Lease for False Pass Seafoods, LLC, to assume the Tidelands Lease Between Bering Pacific Seafoods, LLC and the Aleutians East Borough.
– Public Hearing Ordinance 18-08 – An Ordinance Authorizing the Mayor to negotiate and execute a Tidelands Lease with False Pass Seafoods, LLC for the outfall line to be used to construct a False Pass processing facility.
– Resolution 18-29, authorizing the Mayor to negotiate and execute an agreement with BDO USA LLP to provide professional auditing services for FY2018, in an amount not to exceed $65,500.
10. Old Business.
11. New Business.
– Approval of Fiscal Year 2017 Audit.
– Platting Board to consider preliminary plat of Port Moller cannery subdivision, creating Lots 1, 2, 3, and 4.
12. Reports and Updates.
13. Assembly Comments.
14. Public Comments.
15. Next Meeting Date.
By teleconference in each designated community location below:
King Cove AEB office
Akutan -city office
Nelson Lagoon Corp.
Cold Bay Library
False Pass-city office
Anchorage office – 3380 C St
Sand Point AEB office
All communities will be provided with conference calling information for the designated location in your community. Public comments on agenda items will take place immediately after the adoption of the agenda. The meeting will also be broadcast on KSDP Public Radio. Additional public comments can be made at the end of the meeting.